- We recommend you check the network before the session. Use a high-speed network -- wired, if possible -- for a stable connection to the meeting.
- Use a headset to minimize any noise issues.
- Please try to find a quiet environment and maintain the environment during a session.
- Chrome/ Edge browsers are recommended. Using Internet Explorer and Safari may cause restricted viewing or access.
- Please note that all the materials and publications presented in APC 2021 are prohibited for any unauthorized distribution or commercial use.
How to Login and Attend the Online Conference
- You can access the online conference with your registered ID and PW via online system.
- Once you complete the registration through the payment, additional tabs for the online conference will be added to your menu on the top of the page based on your registered information. If you haven’t complete the registration, please proceed your registration first.
- All the presentations will be conducted as live streaming pre-recorded videos in accordance with the program schedule through Zoom on time.
- You may see the session schedule when you click the session title.
- You may access to the Zoom meeting(s) once you click the Zoom button () beside each session title.
Watching Online Conference on Zoom
- Install a zoom client
- You can test a joint meeting from following site:
- Click "Join" Wait a few seconds and the zoom client will run Click "Join with Video" Click "Join with Computer Audio"
- You can only test the microphone and video.
- You should check the guideline before entering the session.
Guideline for Session Chair(ENG)
Guideline for Session Chair(KOR)
Guideline for Presenter
Guideline for Participant
- A Q&A board exists for the presentations. Participants are able to write down any questions to the presenters via the Q&A board.
- During each Oral Session, there will be a Q&A time after the presentations in the session. If you have any questions during the session, you may ask questions via Zoom chats or Q&A board.
- Once you upload your question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the abstract you asked.
- If there is a reply to a question, a notification email will be sent to the questioner.
If you are not a registrant;
- If you are not yet a paid registrant, please make sure that you have to register and complete the payment to watch the sessions.
- To register, please follow the link to proceed registration and the payment. Online Registration System
- For those who process their payment via wire transfer during the conference period (from October 31 to November 4), please email at email@example.com with a copy of a remittance and your registration number (4-digits) to get an access to the real-time sessions.